We offer customized training modules for Schools, NGOs, & Corporates to help them integrate empathy, respect for diversity, & inquiry-based approach in their everyday work. The training uses a combination of games, reflections, and age-appropriate activities.
RELATIONAL BULLYING: What to do when a child experiences or shows such behavior?
[A Workshop for Teachers & Parents]
LOW-COST Webinar For October for Teachers & Parents: Bullying is ‘someone picking on the other’, often repeatedly. This is an unwanted aggressive or silent behavior that often makes the other feel less confident and have doubts about fitting in. Relational bullying behaviors are much more hidden than other forms of bullying and are often tied up among friendship groups. This includes but is not limited to exclusion, gossip, silent treatment, threatening to end a friendship, and so on.
Once you have identified Relational Bullying, you must know what to do when a child experiences or is exhibiting such behaviors. Ginny’s Planet, therefore, brings to all teachers, parents, and caregivers a webinar/workshop on: “RELATIONAL BULLYING : What to do when a child experiences or shows such behaviors?
WHEN? – 7OCt, Sat, 1-3 pm IST, ONLINE
LANGUAGE– English (if you want to join this workshop in Hindi, please wait for the next announcement)
- Checklist for identifying potential relational bullying behaviours.
- First few steps with children who may be engaging in relational bullying.
- First few steps with children who may be impacted by relational bullying.
- Actions for Parents to create a bullying-free zone at home.
Who is the lead expert?
Dr. Shweta Verma – CEO and Co-founder of Ginny’s Planet. Dr. Shweta has worked on issues of mental health, disability rights, gender, child rights, post-disaster interventions, conflict, and resilience for the last 21 years. Through Ginny’s Planet, Shweta designs and curates workshops and products that trigger a change in mindsets. These products deepen the understanding of empathy, diversity, and inclusion for all. Ginny, as a lead character and doll on Ginny’s Planet, symbolizes Shweta’s mission to trigger conversations early with children in fun ways on diversity and inclusion.
Explore the YouTube Channel of Ginny’s Planet for Building Empathy
Past Webinars in the series
How to identify and prevent relational bullying in schools? : 2 Sept & 9 Sept.
- Checklist for identification of relational bullying.
- How can diversity-focused conversations prevent relational bullying?
- Storybooks that can be used in classroom conversations to talk about relational bullying.
- Information about Educator’s Kit of Ginny’s Planet which is a useful tool for classrooms.