1. What is A day on Ginny’s Planet?
Ans. It is an online mela/event with multiple events, each of 30-60 minute duration. We have talks, and workshops for people of diverse age groups. All are welcome! It is an inclusive event.
2. Why are we organizing A Day on Ginny’s Planet?
Ans. To ensure that we keep our work inclusive, we are raising funds through the booking amount. So, every ticket you buy for the event helps us raise funds for the work that we do but cannot always charge for. The event will give you a flavour of the kind of workshops and work we do. And if you are a parent, you can join with your child.
3. Where do I pay & How much do I have to pay?
Ans. Book your tickets by clicking here! Whether you want to join one event/workshop or take Whole Day Pass, pay Rs. 1000. This is inclusive of Taxes (GST)
4. How many spots can you book at a time?
5. If a child is below 10 years of age, does the parent need to book two spots?
Ans: No. You can book one spot and accompany your child in the workshops. You can also participate in the workshops for grownups using the same ticket.
6. If your child is above 10 years of age and you want to participate too, how many tickets should you book?
Ans. Please book your and child’s tickets separately. Or Mention the quantity to be 2 when you book, and pay accordingly.
6. How long will the each session/event be?
Ans: All our events will be 30-60 minutes long.
7. I am in a different time zone. How will I participate?
Ans. You can choose to participate in the events that are convenient according to your time zone! Convert the timings for your time zone through this: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
8. I cannot pay in INR (Indian currency). How do I pay?
Ans. You have 2 options.
Option 1: Click on the link for international payments on this website.
Option 2: Else, choose ‘International Payments’ while paying through our Instamojo link. You can pay through PayPal or Credit Card. Please email us at email@example.com if you face any confusions.
11. What happens after I pay via PayPal/International Credit Card?
Ans. We will share a form to know participant details on the email that you shared while paying through PayPal/International Payments option.